About us and our site
SMG Virtual PA operates the website known as www.smgvirtualpa.co.uk (“we” or “us”). We are currently a sole trader. Our registered office is 36 High Street, Hunstanton, Norfolk, PE36 5AF and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
- You must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy when using our site.
- It is entirely your responsibility to ensure that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
Intellectual property rights and copywrite
Stella Gooch is the sole owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and international treaties. All rights are fully reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial gain or purpose without an appropriate licence from us or our licensors. In addition, you must not copy or reproduce in any form any aspect of our site (ie content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent. In the event that we feel you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you you will be required to return or destroy any copies of the information/material created.
Content and links
Our site contents are only informational (including URLs linking to other sites and resources provided by third parties). We shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Your visits to our site / information about you
Linking to www.smgvirtualpa.co.uk
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. However, you are welcome to link to our site as long as:
- you have first requested our written consent and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- the website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Acceptable Use Policy and must be owned by you.
- your link or your site does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site outside the criteria laid out above, please email us at email@example.com.
Uploading to our site
- In the event that you upload material to our site and we suffer loss as a result, you will reimburse us for such loss.
- All materials uploaded to our site will be considered public information. We reserve the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties and retain the right to disclose your identity to any third party claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site violates their intellectual property rights.
- We are not liable to any third party for proving the accuracy of material uploaded by you to our site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with our content standards.
Viruses, malware, hacking and more
You must not misuse our site in any way. You must not knowingly introduce any malicious or harmful material to our site. In addition, you must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not initiate a denial-of-service attack on our site or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By failing to comply with this provision, you are committing a criminal offence and your right to use our site will cease immediately. Such attacks will be reported to the relevant authorities.
Our Liability & Application of Law
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.