No matter how you start your Virtual Assistant career, all VAs need to tick many of the same boxes in order to establish a sustainable well run business. Here are some of the points that all new VAs should aim to cover: Decide on a suitable business name but keep…
- Facebook is Broken
- I Hate Bullies
- Don’t Panic – it is only a GDPR start date
- Changing Habits Takes Time
- Building a Business is a Marathon Not a Sprint
- Is Facebook Really Your Enemy?
- Learning From the Experience of Others WILL Help You With Your Public Speaking
- Building Relationships or Knocking Them Down?
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) What Does It Mean?
- Engagement – Not Buy My Stuff
4N 4Networking blog blogging cloud content delegate delegation Dropbox encryption etiquette Facebook GDPR Google groups Hashtag hashtags internet legislation marathon networking Norfolk Lavender Office Show online hour online hours outsource outsourcing Reader reputation security self-care self-development social media start up The Coasthopper Twitter VA VA Conference Virtual Assistant Web 2.0 Web 2.0 Conference websie website WordPress Working with a VA