Social media platforms either have groups or communities for more focussed engagement. However, I find that many people do not understand the purpose of groups and communities. A good example of this practice is that Facebook groups are often being treated as Facebook pages which is an entirely different communication…
- Facebook is Broken
- I Hate Bullies
- Don’t Panic – it is only a GDPR start date
- Changing Habits Takes Time
- Building a Business is a Marathon Not a Sprint
- Is Facebook Really Your Enemy?
- Learning From the Experience of Others WILL Help You With Your Public Speaking
- Building Relationships or Knocking Them Down?
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) What Does It Mean?
- Engagement – Not Buy My Stuff
4N 4Networking blog blogging cloud content delegate delegation Dropbox encryption etiquette Facebook GDPR Google groups Hashtag hashtags internet legislation marathon networking Norfolk Lavender Office Show online hour online hours outsource outsourcing Reader reputation security self-care self-development social media start up The Coasthopper Twitter VA VA Conference Virtual Assistant Web 2.0 Web 2.0 Conference websie website WordPress Working with a VA