One way or another it is constantly being proved that social media is here to stay and small businesses who are not proactively engaged in at least three of the main platforms are going to be left behind by the competition. Once you establish your social media presence keeping it…
- Mind, Body & Spirit – It All Needs TLC But So Does Your Blog
- Facebook is Broken
- I Hate Bullies
- Don’t Panic – it is only a GDPR start date
- Changing Habits Takes Time
- Building a Business is a Marathon Not a Sprint
- Is Facebook Really Your Enemy?
- Learning From the Experience of Others WILL Help You With Your Public Speaking
- Building Relationships or Knocking Them Down?
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) What Does It Mean?
4N 4Networking blog blogging cloud content delegate delegation Dropbox encryption etiquette Facebook GDPR Google groups Hashtag hashtags internet marathon networking Norfolk Lavender Office Show online hour online hours outsource outsourcing Reader reputation security self-care self-development social engagement social media start up The Coasthopper Twitter VA VA Conference Virtual Assistant Web 2.0 Web 2.0 Conference websie website WordPress Working with a VA