The recent news about data harvesting from Facebook by Cambridge Analytica astounds me. I have personally indulged in the ephemeral quizzes that were referred to in this case but it does not bother me too much as I made a conscious choice to participate and I accept full responsibility for…
- Mind, Body & Spirit – It All Needs TLC But So Does Your Blog
- Facebook is Broken
- I Hate Bullies
- Don’t Panic – it is only a GDPR start date
- Changing Habits Takes Time
- Building a Business is a Marathon Not a Sprint
- Is Facebook Really Your Enemy?
- Learning From the Experience of Others WILL Help You With Your Public Speaking
- Building Relationships or Knocking Them Down?
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) What Does It Mean?
4N 4Networking blog blogging cloud content delegate delegation Dropbox encryption etiquette Facebook GDPR Google groups Hashtag hashtags internet legislation marathon networking Norfolk Lavender Office Show online hour online hours outsource outsourcing Reader reputation security self-care self-development social media start up The Coasthopper Twitter VA VA Conference Virtual Assistant Web 2.0 Web 2.0 Conference websie website WordPress Working with a VA