You do not have to be regularly attending a business networking group like 4N to know that in business we should all aim to build relationships based on knowing someone, liking them and trusting them. Coincidentally, KNOW – LIKE – TRUST is the 4Networking (or 4N if you prefer) mantra…
- I Hate Bullies
- Don’t Panic – it is only a GDPR start date
- Changing Habits Takes Time
- Building a Business is a Marathon Not a Sprint
- Is Facebook Really Your Enemy?
- Learning From the Experience of Others WILL Help You With Your Public Speaking
- Building Relationships or Knocking Them Down?
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) What Does It Mean?
- Engagement – Not Buy My Stuff
- Networking for Students?
4N 4Networking blogging cloud content delegate delegation Dropbox encryption etiquette Facebook GDPR Google groups Hashtag hashtags internet legislation marathon networking Norfolk Lavender Office Show online hour online hours outsource outsourcing Reader reputation security self-care self-development social engagement social media start up The Coasthopper Twitter VA VA Conference Virtual Assistant Web 2.0 Web 2.0 Conference websie website WordPress Working with a VA