In conjunction with our Terms of Website Use, and any related documents, this policy defines the basis on which we (SMG Virtual PA, 36 High Street, Hunstanton, Norfolk, PE36 5AF) will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
You may provide information and other data to us when you use this site via a number of different methods. By using the site, you give consent for us to process and collect this data.
How is your information used?
Your information may be used by us to:
- keep you informed of any changes to our service or to send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that our site content is effectively presented.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have given prior consent for such contact.
- fulfill our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and SMG Virtual PA.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data when requested. You can also contact us directly by emailing email@example.com
In the event that you wish to receive information from our carefully selected third parties about goods or services that may be of interest to you, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data.
Storage of data
Disclosure and access to information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our partners and their subsidiaries, as appropriate and in line with the following:
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others including disclosure to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to meet our costs in responding, we will charge you a fee of £10.